Thanks to Jonathan Krawchuk at Culpeper Media Network for creating this!
During inclement weather, you may check to see if the Foothills Express will be operating on its normal schedule by:
- visiting www.fams.org
- visiting FAMS on Facebook
- visiting JAUNT on Facebook
- visiting http://www.ridejaunt.org/
- calling JAUNT (service provider for Foothills Express) at 1(800) 365-2868
Please keep that in mind when scheduling your rides during inclement weather that while the Foothills Express may be running that day, if weather worsens through out the day, service may be canceled. You may be able to take the shuttle one way, but if weather conditions worsen, you may not be able to take the shuttle back and it will be up to you to find transportation back.
Looking for a meaningful opportunity? Volunteer drivers are needed. You chose the hours and days you would like to volunteer. Drive our car or yours. We provide training and secondary liability insurance. For more information, call (540) 829-5300. Help make a difference in someone’s life. Call today!
What is Travel Training?
One-on-one or group instruction & assistance to use public transportation
- Want to take the trolley around town?
- The Foothills Express to Madison or Charlottesville?
- The ADA bus to your doctors appointment?
- Need help reading a bus schedule or finding out where the bus stops are?
Let the Transportation Solutions Specialist show you how easy it can be! Navigate your way around and remain independent. There is no charge for this service and the Transportation Solutions Specialist will work with you and will even ride with you until you are comfortable and confident.
Call 540-829-5300 and sign up today!